Experts in Safety
- Our Experience Modifier Rate (EMR) is well-respected industry wide.
- ACME’S effective safety culture uses empowerment as its core.
- A Proactive approach to safety.
We have written a Health and Safety Program that meets, and in many cases, exceeds all State and Federal OSHA Standards.
- Best safety practices, training, and continued education company-wide
- Daily pre-task planning beginning at the start of each shift allowing every crew member the
opportunity to express any safety concerns associated with the day’s scope
- Qualified in-house training.
- Bi-Annual Supervisor Meetings
- Foreman, Supervisors, Project Managers, and Project Engineers with OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Full-time Safety Director
- Weekly “Tool Box” safety meetings to keep our employees up to date on relevant safety issues
- Prompt and thorough investigations of each incident to reveal unsafe working conditions or
practices, correct, and avoid future occurrences within our own work force as well as other
- Tennessee Drug Free Workplace.
Our safety director specializes in the following:
- HAZMAT Technician
- Confined Space Technician
- OSHA Training (30, 510)
- Trench Rescue
- Fire Suppression/Behavior
- Rigging Equipment Inspector